Multidisciplinary Artist / Technician
TAKEOFF Creative is a creative content production studio specialized in the video game industry. Our team consists of highly creative and dynamic experts. We handle all our projects in-house, focusing on four main areas: video, custom objects, art direction, and social media.
We are looking for a talented individual who wants to join our Atelier team. To learn more about our achievements, visit: https://www.instagram.com/takeoff_creative_lab.
Located in the heart of the Mile-End, you’ll be immersed in the artistic life of the city. Whether it’s summer or winter, you’ll enjoy a pleasant and vibrant working environment.
You enjoy communication, sharing, and exchanging ideas. Whether self-taught or with an artistic background, you feel comfortable working both collaboratively and independently, depending on the projects. You understand the production challenges, and you are meticulous and attentive to details.
AREAS OF INTEREST
We value individuals with diverse skills, including proficiency in Adobe Suite for production and post-production file preparation, knowledge in Electronics & Arduino, soldering, airbrushing, sculpture, drawing, etc.
- Working in collaboration with our workshop manager, you will be involved in the creation of our designs, both for our brand TAKEOFF and our brand RFLX.
- Artistic creation of game controllers (Xbox, Playstation, Nintendo, etc.) using various techniques such as adhesive, varnish, paint, airbrush, engraving, 3D printing…
- Artistic creation of game consoles (Xbox, Playstation, Nintendo, etc.) using various techniques such as adhesive, varnish, paint, airbrush, molding, 3D printing…
- Artistic creation of PCs or laptops using various techniques such as adhesive, varnish, paint, airbrush, molding, 3D printing…
- Artistic creation of all accessories that we will be in charge of producing, such as headphones, audio headsets, trophies, collectibles, as well as custom boxes, shoes, clothing, watches, etc…
- Learning to use and maintain various tools in the workshop to ensure their proper functioning at all times.
- Sharing your knowledge as we will share ours.
- Being proactive in proposing ideas to enhance our skills and capabilities.
Please reply with a portfolio link, what motivates you, and a resume.