INTERNSHIP | 3D PROGRAMMING FOR NFTS
TAKEOFF Creative is a dynamic creative studio dedicated to the marketing and communication needs of the video game industry. We are currently looking for a 3D programming intern for NFTs to strengthen our team! The ideal candidate is meticulous, organized, motivated, and energetic.
Here’s everything you need to know about the position and the internship requirements:
How you’ll make an impact:
- Optimize our rendering procedures
- Collaborate with the graphic design team
- Synchronize with your team to discuss work-in-progress, blockers, and brainstorm ideas
- Help us develop or find new tools for rendering
- Stay up to date with emerging technologies in 3D programming & NFTs
- Come up with solutions to enhance visual quality and performance
Your future work environment:
- The office is located 10-15 minutes walking distance from Rosemont and Laurier metros.
- Hybrid working schedule (both in-person and remote work)
- Mario Kart tournaments at lunchtime (Overcooked, Heave Ho!, Spelunky, and other multiplayer games available)
- A genuine and proactive team, creative teams passionate about work well done and discoveries, a relaxed (but well organized) work environment!
- Team outings and discovery activities depending on the occasion and the annual themes
What you’ll bring to TAKEOFF Creative:
- An ongoing undergraduate degree in Computer science, software engineering or equivalent.
- Understanding of compute shader, GPU culling, instancing
- Fluency in English and French, both spoken and written
- Strong communication skills & team player
- Basic knowledge of Metaverse and NFTs
BONUS POINTS if you meet any of these criteria:
- Familiar with some coding
- Video games fan / Gamer