3D PRINTING TECHNICIAN
TAKEOFF Creative is looking to hire a 3D printing technician! Whether you are self-taught or have an expert college education, your passion, thirst for knowledge, and learning will be the driving force behind your integration and evolution.
You will work under the supervision of the studio’s Art Director and in collaboration with the design and technical production teams.
You must master at least one specialized 3D software (e.g. Solidworks, fusion, blender….), comfortable with the Adobe suite, good knowledge of the various preparation/optimization and slicing tools, office suite.
- Create 3D printing files
- Verify and modify the 3D files sent to us
- Optimize the files for 3D printing
- Launch the files for printing
- Establish the optimized production process
- Optimize printing times
- Clean and prepare the parts for transformation by the team
- Follow up and maintain the machines Asset: ability to participate in the creative process and propose 3D designs
Languages: English/French, “Basic” considered as an asset
- An agency of 15 employees in Montreal (50 with the other studios) that is ultra-dynamic and engaging.
- Office located 10-15 minutes walk from the Rosemont and Laurier metros.
- Schedules: we have arranged them for more fun.
- Group insurance
- Hybrid work depending on your position
- A relaxed (but well organized) work environment
- Team outings and discovery activities depending on the occasion and the annual theme