TAKEOFF is a creative agency specializing in the entertainment industry. We are experts in creating and producing marketing content for video games, sports, luxury and lifestyle brands. Whether through video, 2D/3D graphics or physical object customization, our creative techniques make brands shine with gamers, athletes and fans.
- An agency of 15 employees in Montreal (50 with the other studios) that’s ultra-dynamic and engaging.
- Office located 10-15 minutes walk from the Rosemont and Laurier metros.
- Schedules: we have arranged them for more fun.
- Group insurance offered.
- Mixed face-to-face and remote work depending on your position.
- A relaxed (but well organized) work environment
- Team outings and discovery activities according to the occasion and the annual themes
Languages: English/French, “Basic” considered as an asset
Whether you are self-taught or have an expert college education, your passion, thirst for knowledge, and learning will be the driving force behind your integration and evolution.
You will work under the supervision of the studio’s Art Director and in collaboration with the design and technical production teams.
- Create 3D printing files
- Verify and modify the 3D files sent to us
- Optimize the files for 3D printing
- Launch the files for printing
- Establish the optimized production process
- Optimize printing times
- Clean and prepare the parts for transformation by the team
- Follow up and maintain the machines
- Asset: ability to participate in the creative process and propose 3D designs
You must master at least one specialized 3D software (e.g. Solidworks, fusion, blender….), comfortable with the Adobe suite, good knowledge of the various preparation/optimization and slicing tools, office suite.
What you need to email us at ➡️email@example.com⬅️ to be considered: Portfolio, link to your website (if applicable), a video (if applicable)… and your resume!
Visit our Instagram to see our accomplishments and join us!