TAKEOFF Creative is a dynamic creative studio dedicated to the video game industry’s content marketing and communication needs. We are currently looking for a graphic design intern to strengthen our Print Jedis! The ideal candidate is skilled in creation and execution, meticulous, organized, motivated, and energetic.
Here’s everything you need to know about the position and the internship requirements
How you’ll make an impact:
- Support our two graphic Jedis in our graphic design mandates for various formats: digital, print, physical objects, and +.
- Find creative solutions and graphic concepts for our clients (both independent and Triple-A)
- Develop a good understanding of our client’s needs
- Evolve in a small, dynamic, versatile, and engaging agency
BONUS POINTS if you meet any of these criteria:
- Familiar with some coding
- Video games fan / Gamer
Your future work environment:
- The office is located 10-15 minutes walking distance from Rosemont and Laurier metros.
- Hybrid working schedule (both in-person and remote work)
- Mario Kart tournaments at lunchtime (Overcooked, Heave Ho!, Spelunky, and other multiplayer games available)
- A genuine and proactive team, creative teams passionate about work well done and discoveries, a relaxed (but well organized) work environment!
- Team outings and discovery activities depending on the occasion and the annual themes
What you’ll bring to TAKEOFF Creative:
- Ability to work in a team
- Good communication skills
- Willingness to learn new software and skills
- Creativity and open-mindedness
- Good knowledge of Adobe CC Suite,
- Good knowledge of Cinema 4D and Blender
- Bilingualism (French and English)
SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION:
Are you feeling up to it and want to join us? Here’s what you need to do: send us your resume & portfolio, tell us about your favorite hobbies, and your opinion on the blue shell in Mario Kart.
Send it all by email to email@example.com. Please note that any incomplete submission will not be considered.
We look forward to meeting you!