TAKEOFF Creative is a dynamic creative studio dedicated to the marketing and communication needs of the video game industry. We are currently looking for a sales/marketing intern to work with our Sales Director! The ideal candidate is sales and marketing savvy, meticulous, organized, motivated and energetic.
Here’s everything you need to know about the position and the internship requirements
How you’ll make an impact:
Working closely with our Bizz Dev Director by assisting him in various tasks, such as:
- Preparing and conducting prospecting
- Preparing bids
- Writing bids
- Follow up and update projects
- Participate in promotional campaigns
- Prepare and participate in face-to-face and video meetings
- Propose new approaches/new ideas
- Share your knowledge, your passions, your visions
- Travel to trade shows/events/parties/meetings (when possible)
- Help organize our internal or client events
BONUS POINTS if you meet any of these criteria:
- Mario Kart 8 fan
- Speaks Mandarin or Cantonese
- Mastering the Office suite
- Speak and read French and English
- Fan of video games
- Creative and open-minded
- Excellent communicator
- Mastery of social media
- Good mood and team spirit
Your future work environment:
- Ultra dynamic, versatile, and engaging agency
- Office located 10-15 minutes walk from the Rosemont and Laurier metros.
- Mixed face-to-face and remote work.
- An authentic and proactive team, creative teams passionate about work well done and discoveries, a relaxed (but well organized) work environment!
- Team outings and discovery activities depending on the occasion and the annual theme