TAKEOFF Creative is a dynamic creative studio dedicated to the video game industry’s content marketing and communication needs. We are currently looking for a 3D modeling & rendering intern to strengthen our Print Jedis! The ideal candidate is skilled in creation and execution, meticulous, organized, motivated, and energetic.
Here’s everything you need to know about the position and the internship requirements!
How you’ll make an impact:
- Model appealing 3D assets (ex: highly detailed 3D custom gaming hardware for customized gaming console proposals for clients)
- Help prepare 3D files before the 3D printing phase.
- Identify problems in 3D & 3D designs and provide thought-out solutions
- Use 3D modeling software to optimize texturing and printing.
- Keep current on modeling techniques & technology, and if applicable, propose new tools/methodologies.
- Create concepts based on specific briefs and in keeping with the artistic direction
- Create high-resolution images based on specific briefs
- Create and modify textures
- Search for references based on the artistic direction
BONUS POINTS if you meet any of these criteria:
- Familiar with some coding
- Video games fan / Gamer
Your future work environment:
- The office is located 10-15 minutes walking distance from Rosemont and Laurier metros.
- Hybrid working schedule (both in-person and remote work)
- Mario Kart tournaments at lunchtime (Overcooked, Heave Ho!, Spelunky, and other multiplayer games available)
- A genuine and proactive team, creative teams passionate about work well done and discoveries, a relaxed (but well organized) work environment!
- Team outings and discovery activities depending on the occasion and the annual themes
What you’ll bring to TAKEOFF Creative:
- Knowledge of current-gen modeling software, like CSD, Zbrush, Max, and Blender
- Demonstrate a solid ability to understand and interpret 2D designs in 3D
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Good 3D animation skills, including use of cameras, lighting, modeling, materials, and texturing
- Ability to communicate creatively and technically to your teammates (who aren’t necessarily well versed in 3D)
- Knowledge of rendering
SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION:
Are you feeling up to it and want to join us? Here’s what you need to do: send us your resume & portfolio, tell us about your favorite hobbies, and your opinion on the blue shell in Mario Kart.
Send it all by email to email@example.com. Please note that any incomplete submission will not be considered.
We look forward to meeting you!