Join RFLX, our creative studio for visual marketing content for sports, eSports, and lifestyle.
RFLX’s business development is expanding rapidly, and we’re looking for an energetic and enthusiastic individual! If you recognize yourself in these few lines, contact us:
Business development is in you, and you are passionate about adventure and challenges. You seek to understand the issues and objectives of your clients by listening to them. You can propose ideas and have a creative business approach.
You have a degree or a solid background in sales or marketing, and you have acquired good experience in one of our fields.
You are passionate about achieving excellent results. You are organized and structured to act independently.
What you’ll bring to RFLX:
- Knowledge of North American sports
- Understanding of social networks, mainly Instagram and Twitter
- Good approach knowledge of the Gaming environment for the e-sport part
- Mastery of MS Office suite
- Autonomous to develop their network
- Works in a team to build bids and complete deliverables
- Work permit in good standing
How you’ll make an impact:
- Grow the RFLX brand
- Establish business development strategies
- Create targeted prospecting campaigns
- Participate in events/trade shows/meetings
- Establish offers, bids, and invoices
- Create weekly reports based on actions and results
Your future work environment:
- Office is located 10-15 minutes walk from the Rosemont and Laurier metros.
- Mix of remote work & in-office work
- Mario Kart tournaments during lunch breaks (Overcooked, Heave Ho!, Spelunky, and other multi-player games available)
- A genuine and pro-active team, creative teams passionate about work well done and discoveries, a relaxed (but well organized) work environment!
- Group insurance offered
- Team outings and discovery activities depending on the occasion and the annual theme
We invite you to submit your application by November 30, 2021 by email to email@example.com. Be sure to include your resume, phone number, cover letter, and link to your LinkedIn profile!
We look forward to meeting you!